LOTV

LOTV

Saturday 26 July 2014

LOTV...Sneak Peek.


Hi..another gorgeous sunny morning
and it's the school holidays :0)
we haven't been out much yet,
just needed a few days to get over the past 
busy weeks...

I really love all the characters,
for the LOTV Christmas new release...

this little one is "" A Fairy On Top ""
a bit of sparkle too
and I have used some of the lovely new 
"" Snow Princess "" papers...all released very soon :)



also used one of the new Christmas sentiments,
there are lots of lovely ones on a
A5 clear stamp sheet...

I have coloured with distress markers,
sparkle from the clear star gelly roll pen
and Stampendous-Jewel Embossing powders,
added some lilac pearls,couple of buttons and
lots of faux stitching...

thanks so much for visiting
my blog,hope you have a lovely weekend...
hugs all,Lou.xxxxxxx

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous Lou! These new stamps are all just too adorable, and this new paper pad I MUST get my paws on soon.
And about that Gelly roll pen... Thank you for "making" me buy one. I love it so very, very much! :-) x

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Lou, Love how you have coloured that gorgeous image, and what a fabulous paper pad...
Have a lovely week-end:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

This image is the HIT,like and love it.Everything is perfect and you made a great job,
hugs die waldfee

Toni said...

Just delicious! Love frosty touches to winterize your images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails