LOTV

LOTV

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Twas the Night before Christmas...

Hi..ooh it's Christmas Eve and how exciting...
hope you are all doing ok?
and enjoying the very quick run up to Christmas too...

really loved making this card
and i have used one of my favourite
winter images-Squirrel Snack


it's so sweet just love little ones face,
i have coloured with distress markers
and used lots of puff white embossing powder for snow
there is a little bell on the branch,
made a christmas rose and a couple of buttons...

thank you so much for stopping by,
i wish you all a very...

****** MERRY CHRISTMAS *****
 
BIG hugs and loads of **special wishes**...
Lou.xxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Really beautiful card, stunning colouring and details.
Merry Christmas!
Rebecca.

Desire Fourie said...

Just delightful and I love the hint of vintage.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christina said...

That is a beautifull card Lou!!
Hugs Kristel

Louise said...

Stunning Lou
Louise xx

Kjersti said...

A lovely christmas card Lou!
Wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a Happy New Year!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Lou! I saw this DARLING tag on the Basic Grey Challenge Blog, and I just HAD to stop by to take a closer look and leave you some love. This is SO cute. I just love the little crafter's sentiment. Where on earth did you find this? I'd like to purchase this sentiment. If you can let me know where you purchased it, that would be great - I will leave my blog address. I also wanted to invite you by my challenge blog (always Anything Goes) if you'd like to join us. I'd LOVE to have you share your sweet creations with us. Have a blessed Christmas and New Year's, and thanks again for sharing this super adorable project!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou just wanted to wish you a very happy new year
Hope you have had a good christmas too.

Your card says CHRISTMAS Completely it's just full of gorgeousness! Love everything about it.
Hugs to you all c xxxx
Ps I think we have sold!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails